Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course — San Diego 2021
September 30 – October 3, 2021
This 4-day course will review musculoskeletal ultrasound of the extremities reviewing anatomy, scanning protocols, and pathology.
These courses will be of interest to radiologists, ultrasound technologists, and others in fields related to the musculoskeletal system. Those without musculoskeletal ultrasound experience, as well as those wanting to refine skills are welcome.
San Diego, California
Why You Should Attend
Use and compare ultrasound machines from a variety of providers. Additional, independent scanning open to participants each afternoon.
- Recognize common pathology for the musculoskeletal system as seen at ultrasound;
- Become familiar with ultrasound-guided interventional techniques
Personal, Hands-On Experience
Limited registration ensures ample experience with the technology and close supervision.
The following format will be used to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID pandemic:
- CDC guidelines will be followed at all times regarding facemasks and social distancing
- Lectures can be viewed on your own personal electronic device at any location rather than in a conference space and will be available for a time period after the course ends
- On site live daily groups interactive sessions will include live scanning demonstrations, discussions, and questions/answers reviewing daily lecture materials, which can be attended in person or viewed via live stream video
- Hands-on scanning workshops will be in small rooms limiting the number of people and will consist of personalized one-on-one supervision by a faculty scanning a model
- Open scanning each afternoon will limit the number of individuals per scanning room