Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course — San Diego 2021
September 30 – October 3, 2021
Omni Hotel — San Diego, California
This 4-day course will review musculoskeletal ultrasound of the extremities reviewing anatomy, scanning protocols, and pathology.
The following format will be used to ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID pandemic:
- CDC guidelines will be followed at all times regarding facemasks and social distancing
- Lectures can be viewed on your own personal electronic device at any location rather than in a conference space and will be available for a time period after the course ends
- On site live daily groups interactive sessions will include live scanning demonstrations, discussions, and questions/answers reviewing daily lecture materials, which can be attended in person or viewed via live stream video
- Hands-on scanning workshops will be in small rooms limiting the number of people and will consist of personalized one-on-one supervision by a faculty scanning a model
- Open scanning each afternoon will limit the number of individuals per scanning room
Electronic Course Syllabus Included.
- Recognize common pathology fo the musculoskeletal system as seen at ultrasound;
- Become familiar with ultrasound-guided interventional techniques